At Oshkosh, diversity and inclusion are making our people count.
Oshkosh Corporation values its employees and their unique experiences, expectations, and perspectives they bring to work each day.
We have manufacturing operations in seven U.S. states, Australia, Canada, China, France, Mexico, Romania, and the United Kingdom as well as operations to support sales or deliver service in over 150 countries, each with their own culture, customs, and business practices.
We seek employees who are passionate about serving customers and who reflect our diverse customer base so that we can truly understand our customers to better serve and delight them.
Our diversity and inclusion enables customers of all backgrounds to feel a part of the Oshkosh family - that we care about them and their experience with Oshkosh.
Employees are encouraged and nurtured to make a difference for our customers, our company, and our communities to foster a positive family experience with Oshkosh.
Our diversity and inclusion efforts are centered on four focal areas:
- understanding our diverse customers and suppliers and their expectations of us
- internal education programs to enhance our appreciation of our differences and
- how those differences help us better serve our customers, our company, and our communities
- enhancing our recruiting efforts and strategies to increase diversity to reflect our diverse customer base
- expanding programs in our company and our communities to improve the family experience with Oshkosh